After shooting Lagoon(I was shooting the star trails with my Galaxy NX camera while I was shooting the Milky Way fail and Lagoon with my NX1), I turned my attention to shooting the Andromeda Galaxy(M31). I shot M31 on my last trip to Joshua Tree and wanted to make another attempt using more exposures(I shot 30, 30 second exposures last month; this time I was going to shoot 60, 30 second exposure for a total of 30 minutes). The problem I rean into was finding the galaxy with my camera. What I ended up doing was putting a 16-50mm lens on the camera and locating the galaxy that way and centering it. Then zoomed to 50mm and centering it. Finally I put on the 50-200mm lens and centered it(I think I done good). When I returned home I stacked the multiple exposures using Sequator and did the final processing on Photoshop. I'm pretty happy with this image, you can see the spiral arms and dust lanes pretty clearly.